And more demo...
So I lied - The dumpster is gone but there is still a little more demo :)
Upstairs there was one more layer of sub-floor to remove in the big bedroom and a little more plaster behind the baseboards. Downstairs the bulk-head between the kitchen and dinning room is finally out. I can't believe what a big difference the six inches makes. The space is so much more open.
The remaining wood paneling in the kitchen got pulled out and Maxx removed some more plaster from the ceiling to get at a sagging beam - kind of scary but glad we found it! We also finished up the new opening between the living room and dinning room.
I also started working on prepping the walls in the entry way for fresh paint. It is looking pretty rough right now but hopefully the smooth walls are worth the effort in the end!
I'm not going to promise that this is the last of the demo put I sure hope so!