DIY Apothecary Style Bottles
If your looking for an easy, quick DIY this project from Almost Makes Perfect is my new favorite thing in the world.
We have been working hard to finish-up our bathroom renovation and one of the things I've been struggling with is storage in our claw-foot tub. I found an over-over cabinet wire basket that works well for the shower but our toiletries looked really messy in it. This DIY was the perfect fix! The bottles look great and they are easy and inexpensive to make. I also love that we can use them to fill-up on bulk products at our co-op.
To get started - here is what you will need:
- 16 oz Amber PET Boston Round Plastic Bottle with Black Pump - Specialty Bottle ($1.50)
- Headline Stick-On Vinyl Letters 1/4-Inch White - Amazon ($10.50)
- Tape - whatever you have on hand
Here are some tips:
- Use the tape to make a straight line across your bottle
- Tape all the bottles first so that the text is at the same height
- Use the tweezers to separate the vinyl letters from the backing
- The 1/4 inch letters seem small but they look great on the 16oz bottle size
This is what they look like in my shower! So pretty! No more messy shampoo bottles.
The best part about this project is having so many letters left-over I have to find more things to stick them on! I put a spin on this DIY and made a cute apothecary style plant mister bottle! What else can I stick these on?!?!
If you liked this post click the link below to subscribe to my newsletter! Promise I only send the good stuff!